Tuesday 10 October 2017

CV

In the following blogpost a mock cv will be outlined in response to Frankie Ratfords talk. Key elements will be implemented in which I had not previously considered. 

_________________________________________________________________




In response to Frankie, from design kids, talk it was decided that a current cv should be put in place. This being essential as potential placements may contact myself and ask for a CV before considering myself any further.

Using Frankie's workshop as inspiration, extra elements were included in my CV. This including competitions in which I have entered, and also collectives in which I may be apart of. This in turn 'bulking' a limited CV. The below image is a sample of the CV at its most basis form, as further colour and design alterations may be made depending upon its usage.


No comments:

Post a Comment