Sunday 13 November 2016

Upcoming events/who to get into contact with



A social list was developed in order to articulate which events will be attended within the forth-coming months. Events in which are held on a weekend and evening were selected, as university is my priority within the day. On top of these exhibitions, other events will be attended such as LCA'S 170th birthday party. One of my aims for this year is to connect to multiple people within university and gather a basis of contacts for when I leave. 


Another area in which I focused was of who to get in touch with. During the upcoming months I hope to have met multiple working professionals in which can give me a greater insight into how the industry works. This may also be helpful when looking for a placement over summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment