Sunday 30 April 2017

Contact with Tim Dee



Tim firstly sent me an email thanking him for the card. He also stated that he would meet up for an interview. As I am a massive fan off Rabbit Hole's work I was extremly happy that I would get the opportunity to talk to the creative director. 



After a brief discussion, we arranged a date and time. It was stated that we would meet at Duke Studios. 





When confirming this the day before, it occurred that dates were mixed up and thus the interview had to be re-arranged. 




No response was gathered for a couple of weeks and thus I thought Tim could no longer do the interview. But, Tim then emailed me asking to meet him in the next couple of days. As a result of this I had to undergo extensive research upon Tim and rabbit hole, as well as looking at interview techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment