Sunday 1 April 2018

Girl gang leeds-Girl Talk

This blog outlines a Girl Gang talk in which helped to inform the content of an extended practice brief, showcasing professional input into my work. 

_________________________________________________________________



In further support of female creatives I attended Girl Talk, a creative network run by Girl Gang Leeds. An informal meet up, the event occurred at Hyde Park Book Club and consisted of general chats with creative women. Unlike Ladies Wine and Design there was individuals from a range of creative disciplines including music and dance.

The event allowed myself to get some real-life content for a female creative extended practice brief I have taken on, therefore providing a range of research for my briefs. I was also able to widely discuss my work with others, getting feedback from a professional perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment