Tuesday 27 March 2018

Thinking about self branding

This blog post outlines initial thoughts surrounding my self-branding and which platforms I may engage with. 

___________________________________________________________



In order to make myself stand out against other creatives the initial point of contact, my self branding, should be outstanding. As a business card is a generic, yet essential, way in which to promote oneself, I began to think of myself as a brand, considering the following factors:

  • Social media-facebook, Instagram, twitter, snapchat (which are relivant) 
  • Website
  • Buisness cards 
  • Visual identity 
  • CV 
  • Portfolio


Although not all social media platforms may be relevant to my future employers, it is key to consider what the best platforms are to present myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment