Sunday 22 January 2017

Carnival
















In a local town whereby I live, they annually hold a carnival whereby companies in the community can effectively advertise their business in a fun, innovative way. Local pubs and shops are that in which creative innovative floats, in turn promoting their local businesses. The money raised also goes to charity, in turn making the event ethical.

Events such as these draw people into the community, a factor in which I belive to be highly important. Although I enjoy living in Leeds I do not feel that their is a community feel within Hyde Park, and thus this is one element in which I miss from home.

Events like these in which support small businesses should be more widely recognised as I personally believe that they gain large support for smaller companies. They also bring people together, and often the local businesses are very busy that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment