Sunday 22 January 2017

Street art


After watching exhibit through the gift shop I became consciously more aware of my surroundings and the ways in which street art effects the environment in which we live. I often take images of street art in which I find insightful, as I believe it may be able to help me in future refrence. Some of these images are outlined below, and have been taken within Leeds, Manchester, London and Shropshire.








Some of these images have been used upon my instagram in order to gain more interest in my account. Other than that the pictures are stored upon my phone, and are frequently used for inspiration. When developing the typeface for the book, inspiration was drawn from the letterforms within the photo's taken from the northern quarter, in turn allowing for a contextual response.

No comments:

Post a Comment