Wednesday 18 January 2017

My Motto as a student

As a child overwhelming pressure was never put upon myself by my parents. With sports days, GCSE's, and extracurricular activities there were often parents in which appeared ashamed of their children when little was achieved even though the child themselves had put enormous amounts of effort in. An ideology in which seems incredibly unfair.

Generally when learning, I wouldn't suggest that things come easily to myself, yet enormous amounts of effort from myself have been put in order to gain the results in which I have previously. I genuinely believe that this is due to my mum who has always stated, "Do the best you can do, no matter what the outcome you did your best, and that's the best you can do". When relating this to a brief, I do push myself in order to express my full potential, and thus no matter what the outcome no guilt may be felt as I have tried my hardest. This also relates to the idea that I am partaking in this degree for myself, not because I have been pushed into doing a degree, not to gain my parents approval, but to do something in which I love in order to better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment