Sunday 22 January 2017

Postcard

As I was unsure on how to contact design studios, it was decided to send them letters/postcards depending upon the kind of company they were. As I wanted to engage the creatives straight away I looked into current post card designs, and found this highly interesting design at paperchase. 



In order to make the design more relevant to the design studios in which I want to contact it was decided to develop my own postcards, focusing upon the city in which the studio is based. 



Using an old postcard of Manchester piccadilly station, the above deisgn was developed. Red and blue were used in order to highlight the city's football teams. Geometric shapes were used in order to express a new, edgy approach upon the old design, whilst still maintaining contextuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment