Thursday 25 February 2016

Monoprint





As I hadn't done a foundation before university I felt as if I lacked within the experience of traditional print methods, and thus I really enjoyed the workshop aspects of the course. As i'm not an overly strong drawer, but enjoy hands on aspects of art, I felt that  exploring this method gave me other processes to experiment with during projects rather than just C.A.D.

As this was my first experience using monoprint I decided to use simplistic shapes, not over complicating the design, as I was focusing specifically on the method rather than the product. Although saying this I gained some pieces in which I feel work aesthetically well. As I enjoyed the process I will definitely explore it further within upcoming projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment