Friday 26 February 2016

Initial drawings and crit






Initials were highly influential within my research and thus I began to develop some ideas surrounding ways in which they may be represented. Hand rendered approaches were experimented with allowing for multiple design solutions. Some of the strongest concepts being that of a modernist approach and a signature style. I felt that by containing the design within a circle also allowed for a friendly approach in which also signifies unity, a factor I would definitely like to express further. 

When asking my peers about what design aspects I should take further they suggested that the modernist approach would appear far more grounded if I were to focus upon composition rather than the typeface itself. The signature style approaches were also highly commemorated, although it was suggest that an initial approach would appear much more sophisticated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment