Thursday 25 February 2016

Village Life


As a family we are highly involved within our village community participating in pantomimes, ceilidh's, church events and even the village bonfire. Although the main bonfire stopped 5 years ago (due to the event becoming far larger in scale than originally tended), there are still small bonfires held for that of village members only. There are some really talented artists living where I live and I feel that this is highly expressed through our villages events. Although I was unable to participate in any creative aspect of this year's build, having previously developed wicker lanterns for the light parade, I was still able to see part of the build, and witness the bonfire itself. As a designer I would definitely like to be involved within my community more during future events, keeping the village atmosphere alive.


Previous bonfires:











No comments:

Post a Comment