Saturday 20 February 2016

Tate Liverpool





Over the weekend I went to visit my friend in Liverpool, whereby we visited the Tate. Probably my favourite thing about art exhibits is the variety of work present, and how it is displayed over multiple mediums. I feel that this is an area in which my work lacks, as I often stick primarily to C.A.D. Although limited graphic design was available within the gallery I felt that my passion for concept was explored. As art is subjective I felt it highly intriguing asking my friend (who doesn't participate in an art subject) her opinion upon artwork, and seeing how it varied towards mine.

My favourite piece of the day was probably that of the photomontage, as I have previously participated in developing photomontage pieces within my past photography course. I felt that this is also a factor of design in which I miss, and could somehow involve within following projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment