Sunday 13 May 2018

Behance


The following blog post offers an opinion on social platforms, discussing which will be most effective at displaying my work. 

__________________________________________________________________




Some creatives use behance instead of a full website...Eve Warren is a key example of this..
As I am a creative student I don't think this would work for me, as Eve has a professional background and is widely known as a creative residing in Leeds. 



As a result of this, a behance account was set up in order to accompany my website. This showcasing my latest projects and offering myself exposure. Collaborative projects have also been outlined, with means there is a greater chance of exposure. 

Only professional looking imagery has been implemented in order to showcase the strongest pieces of my work. 

LinkedIn has been used in order to showcase my behance with posts being shared. This also makes my LinkedIn more engaging. 




No comments:

Post a Comment