Sunday 13 May 2018

Logo: Initial ideas

This blog post analyses a variety of responses to the self-branding brief, showcasing different logos in which may be developed as the base of my visual identity. 

________________________________________________________________________



The first drawings developed showcase a variety of concepts, utilising my creative skills. As I am unsure of my future career path, the branding may appear adaptable, ensuring it can be used for a variety of creative roles.



In conjunction to this, two concepts were formed. 

Concept one- showcasing a variety of possible future careers, whilst utilising my skill set, a design will be formulated in which physically depicts my creative role. 

Concept two- a design will be developed in which visually vocalises my design style, embodying a strong aesthetical outcome.  

When asking my peers as to which concept would be most effective, it became apparent that the first concept would create the biggest impact. This largely as it showcases my skills alongside my creative flare. 


A range of sketches were formulated, showcasing ways in which the concept may be visually resembled. As a strong typeface may be explored, this felt somewhat difficult to formulate via sketches, although the basis was developed.  



It was decided, in relation to feedback, that both a full name, and first name variation will be developed. This showcasing diversity. No initials variation will be explored, as this felt somewhat impersonal when collating research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment