Sunday 13 May 2018

Previous self branding


An analysis of my previous self-branding was completed, outlining its relationship with my current practice and as to whether it is still effective.
____________________________________________________________________




















Focusing simply on a logo and business card design, the previous self-branding does not effectively promote oneself as a versatile designer. It also does not allow for any online research to be completed into myself, this limiting opportunities.


In terms of design aesthetic, it may be suggested that the branding is no longer effective. Reasonings behind this have been outlined below.


  • The script typeface is no longer representative of myself as a creative (as no script fonts have been implemented into my work this year)
  • as my student email was applied to the previous branding this may appear unprofessional, as a result of this, a business email may be developed. 
  • The stock used was not durable, meaning that the cards often got damaged
  • The cards were also screen printed. As I have not screen printed this year, it may be suggested that this no longer relates to my practice. 


In conjunction to this information, a mind map may be developed, outlining myself as a creative and the skills in which I maintain



No comments:

Post a Comment