Monday 7 March 2016

Buisness card experimentation


As the previous designs appeared far too complex I decided to take on a much simpler approach in which involves coloured card. The black text would be screen printed on coloured card in order to express my versatility within design. This would also allow me to explore with stock, a factor in which I have found extremely interesting since joining university.







I specifically enjoyed the designs in which embed my logo as the main feature of the design. I also felt that this allowed me to appear much more creative. Mass text upon the front of the design appeared far too formal and unapproachable, so I decided that a logo based approach would be most effective. 

As the design will only contain minimal ink, the product should also be much more environmentally friendly a factor in which I feel to be extremely important. Although I liked the idea of using seed paper it is very difficult to print on due to its rough texture, and thus I feel that a recycled paper response would be much more suiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment