Sunday 6 March 2016

Final logos and crit

The above logo denotes style, creativity and charisma, all factors in which I hope to exhibit as a designer. The fluid nature of typeface allows for a design in which not only appears to be creative but also friendly. The usage of a script typeface also allows my personality to be exhibited, whilst also displaying a personal touch as it appears similar to that of handwriting. The combination of text and shape conveys unity, an influence in which was embedded further through the usage of a circle base.

When taking this logo to the critique it gathered a widely positive response due to the expressive nature in which it possesses. The versatility of the logo was discussed suggesting that when layered upon colored mediums the initials should appear opaque and thus capturing the papers colour. I found this sentiment interesting as it would allow my designs to appear interesting due to the differing nature of each design, although consistency would still be maintained through the shape and typeface. The typeface was commended stating that the designs were personal to myself due to the alterations which I conducted, I was relived by this as I was previously concerned whether the typeface would appear personal to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment