Thursday 4 May 2017

Designing a solution for the interview

As I wanted to professionally present the interview in some manner, I had to firstly decide upon which interview to select. Initial ideas surrounded that of a publication showcasing all the interviews although I personally believe that this would not allow the professionals to feel 'special', as if I selected purely themselves to interview. I also felt as if the different design trends of each designer could not be presented in a publication as Tim focuses on poster design whereas Eve completes a lot of branding etc.

As I physically met Tim I decided that this would be the most appropriate interview to take forward as he took a large amount of time fully explaining his answers to myself.

Before completing any form of design Tims work was highlighted and analyzed.



Rabbit hole developed a poster range for that of Leeds international festival. Bold colours have been used, and mass variations of the poster are spread across the city. 





The city talking is a free magazine in which focuses upon creativity in the north. A simple grid system is used although colour is implemented in order to guide the audience. 





 Transform was a large scale project for Rabbit hole whereby multiple mediums were explored. Digital branding was used alongside publication design and poster design.




Usually within Rabbit Holes design a limited colour palette is used in order to project a strong design. Typography is also a key element. 


No comments:

Post a Comment