Sunday 7 May 2017

Gathering Feedback

As Level 5 is far more self directed I have found myself asking peers if they would like to have feedback sessions rather than waiting for sessions to be put in place. I believe this has allowed myself to gain feedback at relevant stages during the design period rather than 'wasting' feedback sessions.

In order to gain a wider range of feedback I have also found myself gaining feedback from other courses. As I am friends with numerous illustration students I have found it influential gaining design feedback from a different angle.

In terms of professional feedback, I have emailed designers when it appears relevant. Very few designers have gotten back to me when doing this, which is understandable as they do not know myself.

I have also asked other graphic design students for feedback in which study at differing universities. As we have all been taught different elements of design I believe this has aided myself greatly, with some of my friends from salford discussing in depth colour theory with myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment