Sunday 7 May 2017

PPP Presentation notes

2nd slide

  • interest in sculpture design 
  • an non obvious form of inspiration 
  • Hepworth inspired future colour palettes etc 

3rd slide
  • Play it loud gig poster exhibition
  • assisted with 505
  • opened myself up to different ways to screen print
  • colour became a key influence

4th slide
  • Level 6 illustration exhibition-supporting members from LCA
  • Discussions with illustrators about potential colabs 
  • Inspired myself to explore with illustration

5th slide
  • 170 years of LCA
  • discussion with Tess
  • how the process didn't work out from what I initially thought
  • how this aided me-contracts etc
6th slide 
  • Engagement with other creatives
  • interview with Tim
  • discussion with alumni
7th slide 
  • Skills: contextual designer, manipulate my own style for different briefs, team player, often a leader.
  • Focuses: colour, user interface, book design (Tim Dee suggested that you need to include user interface as it is the future of design)
8th slide 
  • Favourite module of the year
  • mass skills learnt surrounding production
  • wireframes are essential, new knowledge about coders etc
9th slide
  • Group work
  • difficult as I was friends with them 
10th slide
  • Getting my work out there
  • hashtags are essential to get my workout to a greater audience 
  • behance-simple, easy, used by professionals 
11th slide
  • My own USP
  • knowledge upon random topic areas
  • confidence 
12th slide 
  • self branding is still applicable, still an environmental designer 

13th slide
  • The future
  • Dissertation research over summer 
  • Searching for a placement for level 6
  • Work with headhunter
  • further work for the two collectives 

No comments:

Post a Comment