Thursday 4 May 2017

Timetable

As I spend a large amount of time within university, frequently staying late and visiting on a Saturday I decided that it would be effective to complete a time plan, whereby I schedule my time most effectively. This can be seen below.






















The usage of a calendar allows myself to structure my time effectively, this is essential when multiple deadlines are due within one month. A calendar also allows me to stick to a strict deadline and thus if what is needed to be completed that day has not been done then extra time must be spent doing work either that day or the next. This usually ensures that the module has been completed days before the deadline. In turn promoting good time management and time for essential improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment