Wednesday 3 May 2017

Feedback from other courses

Although my graphic design peers give strong amounts of feedback to aid my learning, I decided to ask other members of LCA for feedback upon my 504 book.



From this I contacted Zac, an active member of creative advertising. I decided to ask Zac as I had seen on his instagram that he had a large passion for graffiti, and felt that he could give strong opinions upon my street art style book.

When discussing the work he suggested that I watch exit through the gift shop to aid my design decisions. He also gave me critical information surrounding the street art world, and suggested ways in which I could make the street art feel 'alive' within my design.

After this meeting we then later went onto discuss a political art exhibition. He asked if I would help him, as he plans on doing this within June I will be staying in Leeds to complete this.

No comments:

Post a Comment