Monday 8 May 2017

End of module evaluation

When reflecting upon this module it has become evident that I have engaged with out of university activities much more than in first year, with exhibitions and professional talks influencing modules and my overarching practice.

In terms of skill set I have learnt an array of binding methods, as well learning how to develop both hard and soft covers for books. I have also participated within workshops learning how to complete the process of foiling, embossing and debossing. All skill sets in which I believe will influence my practice within level 6.

Over the past year I would suggest that I have grown as a designer, am able to make more effective criticisms and have developed my own aesthetic. Developing my own style has been a key outcome of this year as within my first year I was very undirected.

In terms of grades, as of far, I believe I have tried my best for every module, pushing myself further and thus I believe this will be reflected in my grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment