Saturday 6 May 2017

Layout Variations

As Tim stated within the interview that he wished he'd done graphic design in university to understand the 'rules', I decided to implement some of these into the reverse cover. Following vignelli's cannon I explored with flush left, as well as promoting a 8-12 word per line ratio. Although I wanted to implement rules and legibility I did also want to maintain Tim's style and thus a sans serif typeface was used.







Multiple design layouts were explored in order to promote legibility. Paragraphing also became a key influence when completing this. 


The question titles were made bold in order to promote the different aspects of the interview, this in turn making it easier for Tim to navigate. I also explored with a caption in which I felt suiting to Tim, although I decided that the designated area should maintain his name, as this has not previously been listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment