Saturday 6 May 2017

Research into poster design





Although I am to focus on a design style similar to Tim's, research was conducted into general poster design. This was to ensure that I am not just purely miming Tim's work, but rather infiltrating his design trends within my own design.

From the poster research I was able to focus on colour, seeing how different colours co-inside with one another. I was also able to focus upon characteristics in which make Tims work stand out from that of other practitioners. From this I was able to suggest that Tim's work is far more impactive, as it uses bold large typography. The hand rendered type in which he largely uses stands out from that of the 'computer generated' type in which is placed within some of the above poster designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment