Monday 1 May 2017

Further interviews

Although I had already gotten into contact with Tim and gained an interview, I really wanted to push the brief further and discover how females within the industry feel. As bias within employment is still highly relevant I would like to uncover this.

When thinking about who I would like to interview I decided that the best format would be to select someone who I may be in the position of in a couple of years. As a result of this I decided to contact young female designers, who are passionate about design and colour. 
















In order to discover young female designers numerous webpages were explored in which highlight young female talent. I was looked into collectives and females within them. This also then lead me to look at exhibitions, with notable females being highlighted. 


Some of the designers in which appealed most to be are as follows. 


Jane Bowyer 
















Eve Warren 


















Jessica Walsh













Anna Kuts


No comments:

Post a Comment