Wednesday 3 May 2017

Level 6 illustration exhibition



 The level 6 illustration exhibit was visited in order to support other members of LCA, as well as gaining inspiration for forthcoming projects. As I would not suggest I am a strong illustrator, I felt this exhibition insightful as I was able to discover multiple realms of illustration, there impact and the medium in which was originally used.







When looking at the forms of design the political pieces stood out to myself the most as I do have a large interest in politics. 






 Bold colours were extensively explored alongside that of large shapes. I felt these designs most effective as they are more engaging to the consumer. From attending this exhibition I decided that I would attempt to implement some form of illustration within my future design as I rarely use it, and feel as if it is an effective mechanism at engaging the audience.






No comments:

Post a Comment